Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sketches in Mathcad[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:42:15 -0400
John : The foundation designs that I do for SAFE Steel Foundation have been setup in a 39 page format. Since I do the calculations for between 5 and 10 foundations at a time and the sketches are generic, usually 5 sketches per calculation, and repetitive. I do not insert the sketches in each calculation. Instead I use the insert picture feature so that one set of sketches can be used per set of calculation in each folder. The sketches must of course be in the folder with the calculations. This does keep the size of each calculation down of course it only works if the calculations are repetitive. These are the *.mcs format drawings that are created with the "mcstrans.exe" file from an HP Plot file. Unfortunately the original AutoCAD drawing must be as simple as possible since the translator seems to have a size limit and my file of simplistic sketches is getting quite large. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- Next by Subject: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- Previous by thread: Re: Sketches in Mathcad
- Next by thread: Re: Sketches in Mathcad