Re: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion

Ralph,
Sometimes it's considered appropriate to leave a bug in a piece of software
as long as it does not affect more than a few people. Bean counters are noted
for this type of decision when trying to resolve recall issues. It's possible
that Seismology does not see the problems as affecting a large number of
professionals and this is where the numbers are important.

Dennis

In a message dated 8/6/99 12:09:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,