Re: Sketches in Mathcad

I have been using Mathcad for all of my calculations for several years and
have been using Imagineer Technical for my sketches since it was first
released. I have had few problems doing this. I do keep my sketches failry
simple -- they are after all "sketches". I have identified some problems
that could then be avoided. Often when I had problems with crashing, it was
with a file that was corrupted. That did not happen often. I just upgraded
from Imagineer Technical to SmartSketch (it's new name) which is at Version
3. Many of the problems that I had identified are gone, but a couple of
others have appeared. They are minor. There are new features that I have
been waiting for such as copying parallel. There are also thousands of
symbols included with it.

Bottom line is that it works for me. Depending on what you are looking for
or used to using, it may not be the best choice for you.

Ken Reed, P.E.