Re: SEAINT Listservice - So what have we accomplished???

Dennis:

John really deserves the highest compliments. In my working with SEAOC, I have never seen such an hard working and smart President. John, Congraulations for making SEAOC so good!

Dennis, credit goes to you too. You have done an excellent job is using this list server and bringing forward crucial issue to we as engineers face everyday.

Shafat