Re: SEAINT Listservice - So what have we accomplished???

Regarding John Shipp's message to SEAOC committees

I wish to express my appreciation to John Shipp for
taking a leadership role in the effort to include
the virtual engineering community in having a
voice.  I knew John would come through.

I wish we could keep John around for a few more
terms as president.  I am sure Ron  will do a good
job also, but John is a person I have learned to
respect and a person I know will do the right thing
when faced with difficult situations.

Again, as our elected leader John, I thank you for
leading.  I hope the committee chairs will take your
recommendations to heart.

Lynn