Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
IBC 2000 Final Draft[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: IBC 2000 Final Draft
- From: James Bela <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 13:30:07 -0700
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
Does anyone know how to obtain a copy of the final draft of the IBC 2000 that will be acted upon during the September meeting in St. Louis? Also, cannot the Rigid vs. Flexible residential diaphragm dilemma be settled and put to rest before this model code becomes official. Who will be working on this angle? And where does the IRC 2000 Code weigh in on this disagreement? James Bela Oregon Earthquake Awareness
- Prev by Subject: Re: I need Indian codes reseller address.
- Next by Subject: Re: IBC 2000 Final Draft
- Previous by thread: Re: SEAINT Listservice - So what have we accomplished???
- Next by thread: Re: IBC 2000 Final Draft