Re: SEAINT Listservice - So what have we accomplished???

James:

State seismology committee has a list server where you can send an email and it will go to all the committee members. The address is:

seismo-all(--nospam--at)seaint.org

In addition to that, each committee has a web page on the SEAOC web site at:
http://www.seaoc.org

However, committees have not been organized yet to post meeting notices, draft codes, minutes, member list etc. I am trying my best to get them do that. I hope very soon we will be able to do so.

Shafat