Chat Room Proposal

Here is an idea!

I like to propose that we invite Saif Hussain ( Seismology committee chair) to the chat room on our web site at http://www.seaint.org on Sunday August 15, 1999 at 7:00 PM California Time. In addition to Saif, I like to invite the members of the Wood Sub-Committee, John Shipp (SEAOC President) and Ron Hamburger (SEAOC President Elect). This could be a moderated chat and I will be glad to act as the moderator.

All the list members are invited. The purpose will be to get the latest update on the wood related issues and the seismology meeting.

This is just a proposal. If you like the idea, please let me know. I will then talk to the invited persons.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
SEAINT Admin