Consultant Agreements

Gentlemen:

If any of you consultants out there have typical/generic,
civil/structural consulting agreements for the following
3 scenarios, which protect the engineer's interests in our
seismic and performance driven environment, I would greatly
appreciate your e-mailing them to my attention for my
edification to jgkorff(--nospam--at)yahoo.com.

1-Owner - Engineer Agreement
2-Contractor - Engineer Agreement
3-Construction Material Applicator - Engineer Agreement

Thanking you in advance.

Jim Korff, PE, PMP

Thanks in advance.

Jim Korff
===
James Korff, PE, PMP
Structural Composite Consultants
985 E. Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 128, Foster City, CA 94404
Phone 650-796-8997 / Fax 650-345-1355

"May the DISPLACEMENT be With You !!"