Wood truss deflection space

I am working on a (under)funded housing project with 32 foot wood trusses
that have a midspan DL deflection of .11" and about .25" TL deflection. The
lower chords have a segmented "camber" of 1/8" per 10 feet so that the
trusses do not bear on interior walls. Simpson makes truss clips that allow
for deflection and a connection of the truss over non-bearing walls as well
as ceiling sheetrock clips. The sheetrock clips are intended to be installed
such that the ceiling sheetrock is not nailed to the bottom of the truss
within 16" of the non-bearing wall, so the sheetrock actually bends downward
to the top of the wall plates. Needless to say the drywallers are not
enamored with this detail. The drywallers want to install the sheetrock to
the bottom of the truss at interior walls. My question concerns the
deflection detail for the ceiling sheetrock. We are looking at maybe
.14-.16" of LL midspan deflection for a 32 foot span. Are the any reasonable
alternatives to avoiding the ceiling sheetrock deflection detail. I know
that this detail is many times ignored, yet others are steadfast in
declaring its importance.

Regards,

Jeff Smith