Re: IBC 2000 Final Draft

James,
Baby Steps:>)  Your suggestions are essentially our goals. I don't think that
we will accomplish so much at the begining - changes such as this take
considerable time to allow all parties to develope the ground rules.
So far as I know, the committee meeting comming up on the 13th will not
produce documents prior to the meeting and neither will we see any great
increase (if any) in the documents that appear on the Website.
Still, the committement by John Shipp and his request of the committees is
the biggest step to date. The rest is still an uphill struggle that only time
will work out.
With that said, you ideas are good and should be given serious consideration
for how they can be included in the working relationship between committees
and the Virtual community.

Dennis