Re: Consultant Agreements

In a message dated 8/7/99 5:45:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, seaoc(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
writes:

<<

 Gentlemen:

 If any of you consultants out there have typical/generic,
 civil/structural consulting agreements for the following
 3 scenarios, which protect the engineer's interests in our
 seismic and performance driven environment, I would greatly
 appreciate your e-mailing them to my attention for my
 edification to jgkorff(--nospam--at)yahoo.com.

 1-Owner - Engineer Agreement
 2-Contractor - Engineer Agreement
 3-Construction Material Applicator - Engineer Agreement

 Thanking you in advance.

 Jim Korff, PE, PMP

I too would be interested in seeing other contractual agreements. Please
include me in the posting (you might consider posting to the website per
Shafat's instructions a few weeks ago).

Dennis