Re: Sketches in Mathcad

Interesting question. I don't remember.

My intent is to find a simply program to make simple sketches that does not
consume a large portion of the file. I really don't care so long as it is
efficient.

At the present time I am using FastCad to draw the simple diagrams and
converting them for insertion into MathCad calculations.

I am looking to conform to the KISS principle. Keep It Simple and Small.

John Ott