RE: Sketches in Mathcad

I've used MS Word to do simple things like beam schematics showing loads,
spans, etc. One problem I have is getting the fonts to "stick". I would use
a certan font in the creation of the sketch in MS Word then, when I pasted
into Mathcad, the font would be different. Once in Mathcad, I cannot edit
the entity to change the font.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS