Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Progressive Collapse Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Progressive Collapse Design
- From: "James Lane, P.E." <jamesalane(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 14:11:27 EDT
I have an upcoming project requiring design for progressive collapse. What are the sources for such design, manuals, FM's, books, etc? Has anyone used RAM Xlinea for such design?
I believe if you have not been required to design with this in mind you will in the near future.
_______________________________________________________________ Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Production of Crushed stone aggregates
- Next by Subject: Re: Progressive Collapse Design
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood truss deflection space
- Next by thread: Re: Progressive Collapse Design