Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Progressive Collapse Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Progressive Collapse Design
- From: "Mark Webster" <markdwebster(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:57:25 GMT
We just completed a progressive collapse analysis using the pushover feature of SAP2000. The roof structure is a space frame. We found that SAP became unstable following buckling of certain members. We therefore had to manually alter the member properties of the buckled members after each iteration.
From: "James Lane, P.E." <jamesalane(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> Reply-To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Progressive Collapse Design Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 14:11:27 EDT I have an upcoming project requiring design for progressive collapse. What are the sources for such design, manuals, FM's, books, etc? Has anyone used RAM Xlinea for such design?I believe if you have not been required to design with this in mind you willin the near future.
_______________________________________________________________ Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
- Prev by Subject: Progressive Collapse Design
- Next by Subject: RE: Progressive Collapse Design
- Previous by thread: Progressive Collapse Design
- Next by thread: RE: Progressive Collapse Design