RE: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion

Would it be possible to keep at least this thread positive and constructive
instead of trying to use the opportunity to state how righteous our own
practice is compared to others or to point out the shortcomings of our
colleagues?

There is too much at stake for us to get side tracked.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA