RE: Rigid vs Flexible residential diaphragm discussion

>Would it be possible to keep at least this thread positive and constructive
>instead of trying to use the opportunity to state how righteous our own
>practice is compared to others or to point out the shortcomings of our
>colleagues?
Sorry--didn't mean to criticise anyone who doesn't have it coming. The
problem with codes as cookbooks is cross-disciplinary. I've seen it with
with ME's and pressure vessel codes for at least 30 years. For that
matter lazy thinking isn't peculiar to engineers, in general, let alone
one discipline or another.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw