Re: "Virus"

This info from:

http://www.datafellows.com/hoaxes/sassy.htm

Check 'em before you send 'em.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

NAME:	Sassy
This is one of widely spread AOL hoaxes. The original message looks like
this:
 DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAIL FROM Sassyced(--nospam--at)aol.com !!!!!!!!!!
 IT LOOKS LIKE A REAL EMAIL!! She?? ALSO HAS A PROFILE!! But it crashes
 all your system and will not open AOL unless you type your address and
 credit card information!!!!! and u cannot even delete this virus!
 The name off the virus is  SASSY.SHS
 Please send this mail to everyone in your buddy list!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have no evidence of existance of this virus and we haven't seen
SASSY.SHS file so far. If someone ever gets it please don't open it and
send it to <samples(--nospam--at)datafellows.com> for analysis.