Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Spacing of Expansion Joints in R.C Building[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Spacing of Expansion Joints in R.C Building
- From: "Soojin, Hur" <sjhur(--nospam--at)hec.co.kr>
- Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:54:38 +0900
Now we are designing a reinforced concrete building as wall slab system with 30m x 70m (width x length) in Iran which building is air-conditioned. Client's consultant insist us to provide expansion joints in longitudinal direction of building no greater than 30m as per ACI code. However we can not find out the relevant requirement for it out of ACI. Is there anyone who know where is the relevant requirement in ACI or in any other reference? Is there any other solution to eliminate the expansion joints for this building? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: RE: source for design of single angles in bending??
- Next by Subject: Re: Spacing of Expansion Joints in R.C Building
- Previous by thread: Ceiling Collapse in Ca. School
- Next by thread: Re: Spacing of Expansion Joints in R.C Building