RE: Progressive Collapse Design

Mark Webster wrote:
"We just completed a progressive collapse analysis using the pushover
feature
of SAP2000. The roof structure is a space frame. We found that SAP became
unstable following buckling of certain members. We therefore had to manually
alter the member properties of the buckled members after each iteration.2

Mark; I'd like to know which version of SAP 2000 are you using.  I didn't
know S2K could perform static pushover.

TIA

Rodrigo Lema.