Re: Large Round Hollow Steel Sections

Available size and property data for large pipe sections are generally
available from the manufacturer / fabricator. For a recent design project
in Berkeley, I obtained pipe schedules and pipe engineering design data
sheets for sections up to 42 inch diameter from

    Pacific Pipe Company
    2000 Mandela Parkway
    P.O. Box 23711
    Oakland, CA  94623
    Tel 510-452-0122
    Fax 510-763-7838

Their data sheets list a Sacramento "Sales" telephone # 739-8011. They also
were helpful in providing cost and availability data.

Regards,
Mark Ketchum
San Francisco