Re: Large Round Hollow Steel Sections

Joyce:

The AISC manual only has few of the pipe sections available.  Call L.B.
Foster and get their "Think Pipe Think Foster" catalog.  They show pipe up
to 144" OD by 1" thick.

Also spiral welded pipe is available in almost any diameter or thickness,
as well as tapered sections.

Neil Moore, S.E.
Neil Moore and Associuates
Shingle Springs, CA