Bridge Bearing Pads

I have heard that neoprene or Teflon bearing pads are often used for a
"roller" support.  I contacted JVI who sells structural bearing pads, and
their representative was talking about stainless with a mirror finish - not
exactly what I need.

I have seen just a sliding steel-on-steel plate used before.  Does anyone
have a source of something in the middle ground here?  This is a 10' x 100'
steel bridge with 9" x 12" bearing at (4) points.

Regards,

Ed Fasula