Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Precast walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Precast walls
- From: Todd.Hill(--nospam--at)theaustin.com
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:45:03 -0700
Refering to the question about 1997 UBC 1633.2.5 , the "force shall . . . .5 Ca I times dead plus live load", if you look at 1994 UBC (& also 1991 UBC) the "dead plus live load" has always been there. The only difference is the multiplier. 1994 UBC 1631.2.5 was Z/5, instead of .5 Ca.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Post Tensioning and Distributed Loads
- Next by Subject: Precst Shear Wall Systems
- Previous by thread: Re: 1633.2.5
- Next by thread: AISC Seismic Provisions