Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:15:47 -0700
Dear SEAINT List members:Based on the discussions on this list server as regards to the wood section of the current building code, the SEAOC Convention technical committee has decided to hold a panel discussion on Saturday October 2. The panel will answer questions from the audiences and Internet users. This is as good as it gets.
If you have not registered for the convention yet, please do so by visiting http://www.seaint.org and follow the "Convention" links.
Thank You. Shafat Qazi, P.E. SEAINT Admin
- Prev by Subject: SEAOC Convention News
- Next by Subject: RE: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood
- Previous by thread: RE: Butt-Plated Column Splices
- Next by thread: RE: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood