Excel vs Mathcad

    You can label each cell in a spreadsheet (e.g. "w", "DL", "LL", "M").
This works fine if you have only one cell per label.  But what if you want to
have more than one similar calculation on a single spreadsheet?
    For instance, I use a template I developed to analyze simple span, steel
beams.  The template is 14 lines.  I use "Arial 10" font and can get 3 steel
beam calculations on a single 8 1/2" x 11" sheet (trying to conserve paper,
thus file thickness).  For each project, all my calculations are in ONE
spreadsheet.  The cell labeling method doesn't work in this scenario.
    Is everyone else using a single spreadsheet for each beam calculation?

John P. Riley, SE
Riley Engineering
Blue Grass, Iowa