Re: Mathcad and or Excel

Not necessarily any advantage ....... or any disadvantage. They both (MathCad
and Excel) have virtually equal abilities.

But the way that the data can be positioned and manipulated, together with
the powerful graphing capabilities make MathCad my choice. Hands down.

The only thing that would make either one better would be the ability to put
simple drawings in the body of the calculations.

I would say that if you only proceeded to version 5, you have missed a lot.
The latest version 8 that I am working with is much improved. From my vantage
point Excel is still in the dark ages.

John Ott