Re: Mathcad and or Excel

If you are using Excel when a calculation is complex, you can use MathCad to
solve the same problem. I have yet to discover any case that MathCad can't do
the same thing as Excel, but much more elegantly.

If you have a problem that you find difficult to do in MathCad, send the
problem and your Excel solution to me privately and I will respond with a
MathCad template to solve the problem, together with a graph, if applicable.

John Ott