Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mathcad and or Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- From: ASQUILALA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 02:29:58 EDT
>One great advantage is that when revieweing the work that you have done or >reviewing someone elses work, you can immediately see which equations were >used to get the answer without having to open the computer. These equations >can be checked for accuracy and code compliance. That is one of the main >reasons I use mathcad. You can do this with Excel! Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Next by Subject: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Previous by thread: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Next by thread: Re: Mathcad and or Excel