SHAKE DOWN ANALYSIS

My simple frame program will do a shake down analysis after a fashion.
It does geometric nonlinear analysis by successive iteration of the
coordinates. After any iteration, the stiffness of any member can be
reduced to take into account any overstress or failure.

This program is available for downloading from my website at:

http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum

Find the link at the bottom of the first page. or go directly to:

http://home.inet-access.com/mketchum/example2.html

Milo Ketchum

--
Milo Ketchum
mailto:mketchum(--nospam--at)inet-access.com