Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mathcad and or Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:35:14 -0400
Alfonso: Check the MathCad Home page they have a link to several templates including one that designs beams and pulls in the appropriate beam sizes. If you do not like the way one of the temples is set up you can make your own using some of the same methods. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Next by Subject: RE: Mathcad and or Excel
- Previous by thread: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Next by thread: RE: Mathcad and or Excel