Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Mathcad and or Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Mathcad and or Excel
- From: "Rackmales, David N NAN02" <David.N.Rackmales(--nospam--at)nan02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 07:58:06 -0700
Concerning units in Excel... One thing I like to do is set up a cell format that displays units in the calculation cell itself. This is done by setting up a custom cell format (Format/cells... number tab, custom) of: #," ft" which would simply display whatever number was in the cell followed by a blank space and ft.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Next by Subject: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Previous by thread: Re: Mathcad and or Excel
- Next by thread: Re: Mathcad and or Excel