RE: Excel vs Mathcad

Hm. I'm surprised you see this as an 'issue'. I "hide" calculations all the
time in my Mathcad sheets. I simply do all the "scratch" stuff to the right
of the right-hand margin, and print out only the stuff that remains.

I have for example all the "derived" units set up there, as well as
selection tables, etc.

It never shows up on the printout, so I don't "waste paper" as you so
quaintly put it.