STAAD III user needed

I'm attempting to educate an attorney so that he can defend a contractor
in a personal injury lawsuit.  Plaintiff's expert has modeled the
accident scenario using STAAD III, which I don't use.  We think it might
be helpful if an experienced user would do the same for us.  Anyone
interested?  The case is in the Philadelphia area, so someone in that
general neck of the woods would be preferred, but not essential.

Please respond to me privately at phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com

Phil