RE: Mathcad and or Excel

>You can get very "stylish" output formats, and you
>can set up a "border sheet" that will allow you to print your calcs to a
>standard form
I already have that and more. (And it would mean violating my sacred oath
to dance naked down the Nicollet Mall in January before ever again using
MathCad. That mighty oath followed a patronizing lecture some years ago
by a patronizing MathSoft saleman informing me I'd have to abandon my Mac
to continue using his infernal software. It was no great loss. The
MathCad port wasn't much good, and apparently the same thing happened a
year or so ago when they tried it again.)

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw