RE: Employers Rights to your Spreadsheets

> Let's just say that they were so busy, one spreadsheet never made it
>through this whole process before I left the company for my current employer
>(about six months time).
Lottaguys wouldn't have gone quite so public with this, since it sounds
like a violation of your confidentiality agreement, and might be
indirectly associated with security matters.

(The 'lottaguys' construct is Minnesota-speak questioning
non-confrontationally an action not conforming to some local norm. For
example, 'Lottaguys would have emptied that gas tank before welding the
leak...')

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw