Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Wood truss deflection space[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Wood truss deflection space
- From: "wtca" <wtca(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 11:24:02 -0500
WTCA has developed a Truss Technology for Builders brochure called "partition separation." This shows 4 floating corner details that when used seem to eliminate any downstream problems. At least we have yet to see a site that used them that had a problem. Call Michele McCormick at our office at 608-274-4849, ext. 26 to get a single copy of this document. Any further questions please ask us. Kirk Grundahl Executive Director WTCA http:/www.woodtruss.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wood truss deflection space
- Next by Subject: Wood: 'en' and Plywood question.
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood truss deflection space
- Next by thread: Progressive Collapse Design