RE: Wood truss deflection space

WTCA has developed a Truss Technology for Builders brochure called
"partition separation." This shows 4 floating corner details that when used
seem to eliminate any downstream problems. At least we have yet to see a
site that used them that had a problem. Call Michele McCormick at our office
at 608-274-4849, ext. 26 to get a single copy of this document. Any further
questions please ask us.

Kirk Grundahl
Executive Director WTCA
http:/www.woodtruss.com