Re: Redundancy Factor

Could you please forward your questions regarding the redundancy factor to
Shafat at the seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org address so that he can assure that this
issue is raised at the panel discussion held on Saturday (October 2nd I
believe) at the SEA Convention. Dick Phillips, as I understand it, will be
attending as will Kelly Cobeen and hopefully Ron Hamburger (although he is
scheduled for a SAC seminar following the panel discussion).
I too, will be attending. The other panel members have not been finalized but
we are hoping to try and get Chuck Greenlaw to attend. The names are being
compiled by Tom Harris Jr. who is the technical adviser for SEAOSC and who
sets up these panels.
Most important, we are hoping that strong supporters of the code attend so we
can fully understand their position.

Dennis Wish PE