Re: Invasive Testing

I agree with Mike Donoghue, but you might still get some value from a document I
found a LONG time ago:
"Military Standard - Sampling Procedures and Tables for Inspection by Attributes"

MIL-STD-105E 10-MAY-1989
Superseding MIL-STD-105D 29-APRIL-1963

There probably is a later version, I told you I got it a long time ago!

I don't know where or how I came across it, but inside it gives an address:
Commander
U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN:  SMCAR-BAC-S/Bldg. 6
Picatinny Arsenal, NJ  07806-5000

Good luck,   Phil