Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 18:41:48 -0700
Lynn:Yes. The paid attendees will be able to attend the panel discussion in person and will have a chance to ask questions. At this time it looks like it will be on Saturday morning. As soon as the location and exact time is fixed, we will update the web site and also make a post to this list.
On-line registration for the convention can be made at http://www.seaint.orgFollow the Convention links. If you have not signed up yet, I strongly recommend to signup on-line or fax in your registration. It is selling much faster than we anticipated.
Shafat At 08/15/99 06:03 PM, you wrote:
Shafat: Will the paid attendee's be able to attend this committee in person? What time and in what room will this meeting be held? Thanks Lynn Shafat Qazi wrote: > > Dear SEAINT List members: > > Based on the discussions on this list server as regards to the wood section > of the current building code, the SEAOC Convention technical committee has > decided to hold a panel discussion on Saturday October 2. The panel will > answer questions from the audiences and Internet users. This is as good as > it gets. > > If you have not registered for the convention yet, please do so by visiting > http://www.seaint.org and follow the "Convention" links. > > Thank You. > > Shafat Qazi, P.E. > SEAINT Admin >
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood
- Next by Subject: RE: SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Seminar
- Previous by thread: Re: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood
- Next by thread: RE: Progressive Collapse Design - Brian McDonald