Re: SEAOC Convention Panel discussion on Wood

Lynn:

Yes. The paid attendees will be able to attend the panel discussion in person and will have a chance to ask questions. At this time it looks like it will be on Saturday morning. As soon as the location and exact time is fixed, we will update the web site and also make a post to this list.

On-line registration for the convention can be made at http://www.seaint.org
Follow the Convention links. If you have not signed up yet, I strongly recommend to signup on-line or fax in your registration. It is selling much faster than we anticipated.

Shafat