Plan Irregularity - need advice

I am designing a custom home which is, essentially "U" Shaped although one
portion of one of the legs is skewed by approximately 20 degrees. All walls
are bearing and capable of resisting lateral loads. The walls of the skewed
section are parallel and perpendicular to the skewed diaprhagm.

I want to reduce the shear in portions of two sections of the home by draging
the diaprhagm shear through two drag trusses into shearwalls which are
aligned with the trusses.

Does this constitute an irregularity?

Although there a lot of "jogs" in the building, the edges of all diaprhagms
are on bearing walls or headers and each edge can act as a shearwall if
necessary.

The diaprhagms are a variation of gabled trusses, scissor trusses and flat
(1/4" in 12") sloped sections. Following the current code, it is assumed that
the diaprhagm is considered monolithic and contains no discontinuities.

If this does not constitute a plan irregularity (there are no vertical
irregularities) then would I be required to design the structure for torsion?

Also, the only place where embedded columns are used are at the patio which
is ledgered out from the face of the exterior walls and is independent of the
gabled roof sections.

I could use some advice on this one.

Thanks
Dennis