Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Buckling of Thin Plates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Buckling of Thin Plates
- From: "Joao Rocha" <caltec(--nospam--at)mandic.com.br>
- Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:27:07 -0300
Mr. Greg , I have not found Noel Murray in anywhere ( it is out of print ). I have Timoshenko , but there is little practice information like the infuence of the rigidity
and spacing of several longitudinal and transversal ribs. In Klöppel and Scheer book "Beulwert" there is a complete information about the subject, but the book
also is out of print and I did'nt find in anywhere of the Web. Do you know if there
is this book or equivalent of another author , in english language.How do you , in
USA , design steel box girder with several longitudinal and transversal ?Is there
any software available in this subject? I thank you in advance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Buckling of Thin Plates
- Next by Subject: buckling software
- Previous by thread: Re: Buckling of Thin Plates
- Next by thread: SAP90:HELP FROM MARK AND BISARYA