Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????

Dennis-
Bottom line is this stuff just doesn't make sense.
There are no "good" answers.

Our office has debated and discussed these issues
for some time.  We have come up with our own
approach, which does not conform exactly to the
Code.

We are just starting to submit these designs to
building departments.  I will let you know if we are
challenged.

But don't be surprised if no one responds.  People
are tired and confused by this subject.

Lynn