Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????

I have received PCC from City of Agoura Hills, requiring rigid diaph.
analysis. But in talking to them, they are not 100% sure of what exactly they
want. I understand that City of Los Angeles has adopted the "Wood Diaphragm =
Flexible" policy, which is great. As far as other factors, I guess everybody
else is just as confused. Maybe we should abandoned UBC and use "CABO" or
"SBC" or other codes ...

Farzin