Re: Bridge Pier Program

David,

I've use Leap's "RC-Pier" before.  The DOS version was extremely cumbersome
especially for inputting all of the loads but earlier this year I got the
opportunity to use the new windows version "RC-Pier LA", it's alot more user
friendly.  I haven't played with it's LRFD design capability so I don't know how
well that works.  There are a couple of well documented bugs.  You can ask LEAP
for a copy of their "Tech Alert" or download their "journal" in *.PDF format
from their web site.

Good luck.

Hector