Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mathcad vs Excel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Mathcad vs Excel
- From: BSmithSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:53:55 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/99 7:05:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com writes: << While reading the August copy of MSN, I noticed that an Engineering Software Honor Award was given to TEDDS. Said application allows the user to perform engineering calculations (including sketches) within MSW. Has anyone used this program and if so how does it compare to the subject thread programs? Charlie Canitz, PE Bel Air, MD >> I only saw a demonstration during SEOSC computer fair earlier this year. It was by the CSC (manufacturer of TEDDS) president Carl Taylor -- I was quite impressed and wanted to buy it but he said it wouldn't available until June. It has been around in Europe for a while and now just breaking into US market. It only works in MS Word which is a disappointment for Lotus users like myself. I believe he said the program will be around $500.00. I would love to hear from any users. Brad Smith
- Prev by Subject: Mathcad vs Excel
- Next by Subject: Metal Stud Plywood Shear Walls
- Previous by thread: Mathcad vs Excel
- Next by thread: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????