Re: Mathcad vs Excel

In a message dated 8/16/99 7:05:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com
writes:

<< While reading the August copy of MSN, I noticed that an Engineering
Software
 Honor Award was given to TEDDS. Said application allows the user to perform
 engineering calculations (including sketches) within MSW. Has anyone used
this
 program and if so how does it compare to the subject thread programs?

 Charlie Canitz, PE
 Bel Air, MD >>

I only saw a demonstration during SEOSC computer fair earlier this year.  It
was by the CSC (manufacturer of TEDDS) president Carl Taylor -- I was quite
impressed and wanted to buy it but he said it wouldn't available until June.

It has been around in Europe for a while and now just breaking into US
market. It only works in MS Word which is a disappointment for Lotus users
like myself.  I believe he said the program will be around $500.00.

I would love to hear from any users.

Brad Smith