Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: AISC Section Database[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: AISC Section Database
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:24:52 -0400
John: Check the MathCad Home Page and look for the MathCad 6, 7 & 8 Templates there are two or more that have the AISC Steel Sections already set up in an ASCII file or a Prn file which can be pulled into the MathCad Sheets. You should be able to use these in several other formats. If you want to check with the people who set up the Templets their names are listed in the Templets, I think they can be contacted through MathCad. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC Section Database
- Next by Subject: Re: AISC Section Database
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC Section Database
- Next by thread: Re: AISC Section Database