Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????

In a message dated 8/16/99 9:47:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time, FSRahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com
writes:

<< I understand that City of Los Angeles has adopted the "Wood Diaphragm =
 Flexible" policy, which is great. As far as other factors, I guess everybody
 else is just as confused. Maybe we should abandoned UBC and use "CABO" or
 "SBC" or other codes ... >>

Is this true and how did L.A. City circumvent the minimum requirments of the
UBC?

Dennis