Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????

This may be the first time that the "Captain"  went down without the Shipp.
It is true that we are all in the same boat - what we need do to is to work
together to patch/fit the code so that it does make since.  Remember that
most of these same provisions are in the IBC 2000 code.

John Shipp

James Bela <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net> on 08/17/99 10:27:09 AM